Whoop whoop! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award. A big thank you to the beautiful Ellicia of Shakespeare and Sushi for nominating me. For those of you who don’t know the Liebster Award, it was created to support and recommend new bloggers. But no award without rules. 🙂
The Liebster Award Rules:
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator’s blog.
2. Include the Liebster Award’s sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
3. Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they’ve been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post).
5. And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
6. Finally, copy these rules onto your post.
So, here are my answers of Ellicias questions:
1. Last breakfast you ate?
I guess I am a typically German in relation to that. In the morning I ate bread rolls with ham and jam (not together) and I need my black coffee to get awake. 🙂
2. Your favourite author?
Dan Brown! I love his way of writing. When I start reading his books, I cannot put them away anymore. It`s so thrilling.
3. Advice you would give to your younger self?
Believe in your passion.
4. Which three people, dead or alive, would be your dream dinner guests?
That is a really good question. Besides of my friends & family I could imagine that these combo would be quite fun:
Karl Lagerfeld, he would upgrade the dinner with his classiness and creativity. Kate Moss, because she would bring some rock’n’roll and sex appeal into the group. And last but not least Ryan Gosling. He is so funny and I heard he is a really good cook, haha.
5. If you could time travel, which year would you go to and why?
Because I am curious, I would love to see the future. I guess year 2300 would be quite interesting. Then I could find out if we are finally able to fly with cars. 😛
6. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pasta, Pasta, Pasta from am to pm.^^
7. Your favourite music?
The music I listen to usually depend by my mood, by the weather, by whatever … But over the last 6 years I got really addicted to electronic music. From electronic hip hop and r & b through to deep house and minimal.
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
That is not easy to decide, because there are so many places I would love to see. At the moment I would kill to be on the beach at the Exuma Islands (Bahamas). I dream about to live in an over water bungalow with an private pool and a panoramic view. Then I would swim with the cute pigs, which are famous for the island, every morning. Wahooo … How cool would that be?!
9. If you could only keep five posessions, what would they be?
Definitely my laptop to get online. A big pillow, otherwise I cannot sleep. A good book, nail polish and my body lotion.
10. What animal best represents you and why?
Haha, I don’t know. I am playful like a dog. I can sleep like a sloth. I am cuddly and moody like a cat. I can eat like an elephant. And I am a big city monkey. So, you can decide. 😛
My nominees are:
Mary & Steffi of hinundher.de
Jess of jessprainstyle.com
Beba of bebagottel.blogspot.de
Anika of anikamay.co.uk
Mary of confashionsbymary.com
Patrizia of thesmallnoble.de
These are my questions to you:
1. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
2. Where is your favorite place at home and why?
3. Is there any decision you’ve made in the past, which changed your life completely?
4. What was your dream job when you were a child?
5. The last movie you have seen in cinema?
6. What is your go-to outfit when you are in a hurry?
7. Your three favorite online shops?
8. Is there something your best friends or parents don’t know about you?
9. Which city do you like the most and why?
10. When did you decided to start blogging?
I cannot wait for your answers. 🙂
Wonderful, happy Halloween dear!
Check my last post HERE!
Follow each other? Let me know! 🙂
Mary María Style
Your answers were great! I was nominated for this before and it is fun to get to know each other through this award. 🙂 http://www.bauchlefashion.com
Great Q & A! Congrats on the nomination!
haha such cute questions! Pasta for the win! x
Formal dress up fun over on-
Oh, congratulations on your nomination! You deserve it and so much more! Hahaha! AND YES! PASTA IS LIFE! I will eat pasta anytime everyday, hahaha
xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin‘
Congratulations on your Liebster Award! Love your advice: Believe in your passion!
Have a nice week!
Congrats Darling 🙂
it’s really fun read your answer 🙂
I feel the same way about pasta, hahahaha! Such a cute post, loved getting to know you a bit better! x
I really like to read blogger awards 🙂 I love know more about bloggers! I love pasta too 🙂 maybe bacause I’m italian ! x
Fun answers! I would have been really surprised if ham and jam were eaten together! Haha.
yay for pasta!! 😀
Congratulations on the nomination!
Congrats on the nomination! It was fun reading all of your answers!
Thank you so much for the nomination ! I will do the post very soon <3 I love Dan Brown as well haha, so amazing <3
Love it! I would also keep my pillow!
Congrats on the Liebster, babe!
Le Stylo Rouge
Congrats on the award! Dan Brown is one of my fave authors too and how awesome would dinner with Ryan Gosling be? **Swoons**
Very interesting post!!
Lovely post! I would choose pasta as well! 🙂
Couldn’t live without my morning coffee too! 😉 Congrats!
JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN
Yay, congrats! Cool Q&A! 🙂
Jessica from the blog What To Style
Congratulations!! Good luck!
Congratulations on the award! I loved your answers. http://www.bauchlefashion.com
Haha, this is so fun! I’d quite like to visit 2300 if the earth is still around then 😉
Dan Brown indeed is a great author. Curious with the future as well!
I guess I have the same advice to myself… Believe in your passion.
(◕‿◕✿) Instagram | Bloglovin
Great post !
please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS
cool post, Ryan Gosling is definitely a good dinner guest choice 🙂
Yay!!! Congrats Valentina!!! You very much deserve this awesome award. We love your blog and you are amazing. We could not have ever dreamt of you nominating us too!! Thank you so so much. This is unbelievable and a great honor as a start-up blog. Love your questions and will get to them very soon. Big Kiss!
Mary & Steffi
I would love to time travel too in the future.
I think that sounds interesting.
I’m happy to know more about you dear 🙂
Congrats on being nominated 🙂
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
You have such a nice blog! Can’t wait to see your new post!
was interesting reading this ^_^
Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog
Wow Congrats! Great job.
„Believe in your passion.“
That’s such great advise to give to your younger self. I think I’ll give the exact same one to my younger self. Anyway, congrats on the nomination, it was a pleasure knowing more about you!
May | THE MAYDEN
Congratulations! Lovely post.
Anika | http://www.anikamay.co.uk
Such a fun award!! And great answers! 🙂
New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +