Whoop whoop! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award. A big thank you to the beautiful Ellicia of Shakespeare and Sushi for nominating me. For those of you who don’t know the Liebster Award, it was created to support and recommend new bloggers. But no award without rules. 🙂
The Liebster Award Rules:
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator’s blog.
2. Include the Liebster Award’s sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
3. Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they’ve been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post).
5. And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
6. Finally, copy these rules onto your post.
So, here are my answers of Ellicias questions:
1. Last breakfast you ate?
I guess I am a typically German in relation to that. In the morning I ate bread rolls with ham and jam (not together) and I need my black coffee to get awake. 🙂
2. Your favourite author?
Dan Brown! I love his way of writing. When I start reading his books, I cannot put them away anymore. It`s so thrilling.
3. Advice you would give to your younger self?
Believe in your passion.
4. Which three people, dead or alive, would be your dream dinner guests?
That is a really good question. Besides of my friends & family I could imagine that these combo would be quite fun:
Karl Lagerfeld, he would upgrade the dinner with his classiness and creativity. Kate Moss, because she would bring some rock’n’roll and sex appeal into the group. And last but not least Ryan Gosling. He is so funny and I heard he is a really good cook, haha.
5. If you could time travel, which year would you go to and why?
Because I am curious, I would love to see the future. I guess year 2300 would be quite interesting. Then I could find out if we are finally able to fly with cars. 😛
6. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pasta, Pasta, Pasta from am to pm.^^
7. Your favourite music?
The music I listen to usually depend by my mood, by the weather, by whatever … But over the last 6 years I got really addicted to electronic music. From electronic hip hop and r & b through to deep house and minimal.
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
That is not easy to decide, because there are so many places I would love to see. At the moment I would kill to be on the beach at the Exuma Islands (Bahamas). I dream about to live in an over water bungalow with an private pool and a panoramic view. Then I would swim with the cute pigs, which are famous for the island, every morning. Wahooo … How cool would that be?!
9. If you could only keep five posessions, what would they be?
Definitely my laptop to get online. A big pillow, otherwise I cannot sleep. A good book, nail polish and my body lotion.
10. What animal best represents you and why?
Haha, I don’t know. I am playful like a dog. I can sleep like a sloth. I am cuddly and moody like a cat. I can eat like an elephant. And I am a big city monkey. So, you can decide. 😛
My nominees are:
These are my questions to you:
1. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
2. Where is your favorite place at home and why?
3. Is there any decision you’ve made in the past, which changed your life completely?
4. What was your dream job when you were a child?
5. The last movie you have seen in cinema?
6. What is your go-to outfit when you are in a hurry?
7. Your three favorite online shops?
8. Is there something your best friends or parents don’t know about you?
9. Which city do you like the most and why?
10. When did you decided to start blogging?
I cannot wait for your answers. 🙂